Summer in Chicago can mean a few different things: beach, fireworks, music festivals, patios, farmers’ markets… and, of course, heat and humidity. While we love our Chicago summers around here, sometimes the weather can make it tough to make plans.
Instead of spending the overly hot and humid days or the extremely rainy days bored inside your home, why not spend it in a more exciting indoor location? Of course, we’re talking go-karting. We may be a little biased, but we believe go-karting is the best way to spend your summer in Chicago.
Here are 5 reasons to choose go-karting this summer in Chicago:
1. You always know the weather. While our Chicago summers may be inconsistent, with heat and humidity one day, then rain the next, the weather conditions inside Accelerate are always perfect for go-karting.
2. You don’t have to break the bank. We love Chicago, but it can definitely get expensive. Even fun summer activities like going to a beach or a pool can often add up. The great thing about go-karting is that it doesn’t break the bank. We run plenty of specials and deals each week, along with race packages to make your summer even more affordable. Check out our pricing and specials here.
3. You don’t have to fight crowds. Plenty of tourists choose the summer months to visit Chicago. Combine that with the fact that everyone is out of school and looking for something fun to do, and you get big crowds seemingly everywhere you go. One great thing about go-karting is that you won’t have to fight huge crowds. We pride ourselves on our ability to get you checked in and ready to race in as little time as possible. Our staff will work together to ensure everything is running smoothly so you don’t have to wait to race. Plus, we offer plenty of other amenities to keep you entertained while you do wait! Check out our arcade and our bar and grill.
4. It’s for everyone. Go-karting isn’t just for the professional racers; it’s for everybody! We welcome all skill levels on our track and will even give tips to improve your racing times. Practice makes perfect, so be sure to come back time and time again to improve your time and have even more fun!
5. It’s new and exciting. If you’ve lived in Chicago for many years (or if you’re looking for some new fun things to do), you’re probably growing tired of the traditional tourist attractions and everyday activities. Go-karting offers a fun, new, completely unique experience that you won’t get anywhere else. Our karts go as fast as 50 MPH, and we pride ourselves on our exciting tracks.
Enjoy your summer in Chicago! If you’re looking for some new and different activities to keep your summer exciting, go-karting is a no-brainer. At Accelerate, you never have to make reservations; just arrive and drive! See you on the track.