JOIN A GREAT PLACE TO WORK CERTIFIED COMPANY!
Based on our team members’ feedback on the Trust Index™ survey, Accelerate Indoor Speedway has earned the right to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®-Certified company!
The Great Place to Work Certification is a badge of honor that validates the employee experience we have created for our people and the great workplace culture we have built.
We will never stop working to continuously build and reinforce our culture and ensure the success of all of our team members.
Our Team Members Love What They Do!
“I’ve grown very fond of our team members and have found lifelong friends.”
“I get to be myself and a big part of me is my passion for racing.”
“Great and fun work environment, awesome perks, and great connection with peers.”
“There’s always room for growth and you become a family with the people that you work with.”
We Coach You to Success
Extensive online and in-person training & coaching is provided to Team Members.
We Pay for Results
Nearly every position is eligible for bonuses and/or commissions. Raises are merit-based.
Work Hard & Get Promoted
Almost all of our GMs and managers started in entry-level positions and were promoted in a few years to GM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I earn any bonuses or commissions? Yes. In addition to competitive base pay, nearly every position is also eligible for bonuses and/or commissions.
What is the starting pay? Our pay is competitive based on location. Hourly team members get $1 per hour extra for Saturday and Sunday shifts. This is in addition to commissions and bonuses.
Do team members get any discounts? Yes! All team members get 50% off our products. They also get 2 free races per week.
What growth opportunities are available? One of our Core Values is “Grow Together”. So we make sure that great growth opportunities are available to team members who live our Core Values and want to grow with us. We always promote from within when possible. Most of our management team started in entry positions and were promoted multiple times in a relatively short period of time.
Do I have to wear a uniform? Work attire is simple! We provide you with a comfortable Accelerate shirt and name badge to wear. You will need to wear dark jeans/pants and or shorts with no holes, tears, or stains as well as quality shoes as you will be on your feet all shift.
How old do you have to be? Most positions require you to be at least 18 years old, however, we do hire 17-year-olds in some positions such as cashier and arcade.
How can a job be fun? One of our Core Values is “Think Young, Have Fun” and our Passion is to Play to Win. This means we encourage our team members to have fun while providing an amazing experience for our customers. We believe that the happier our team members are, the happier our customers will be as well.
Our Core Values
- Champion Safety – Maintaining safe environments for our customers and team members is non-negotiable. I am committed to keeping everything we do safe for every person, every time.
- Connect with Customers – From the moment someone arrives they are continually looking to us for cues to the question “Do I fit in here?”. I find ways to make authentic one-to-one connections with every customer I encounter and make them feel comfortable.
- Think Young, Have Fun – We believe that being young at heart and having fun is the key to creating memorable experiences. I am committed to creating WOW moments for all by maintaining a positive, high energy attitude.
- Grow Together – If we’re not moving forward, we begin moving backwards. It is up to me to do my part to make sure that I, my team and our company are continuously innovating and growing.
- Own It – Amazing results happen when we all take full responsibility for the team’s success. I am open and honest with my teammates and I hold myself and my team members accountable. I own our company vision and I am fully empowered to do what is needed to live that vision.
- Nail It – When someone is the best at what they do they make it look easy. I ask for coaching. I invest the necessary time and effort on training and role playing, ensuring I am at the top of my game for all of my roles.
- Celebrate the Wins – It is important to take the time to recognize and celebrate individual and team successes. I look for opportunities to celebrate wins, big and small, on a regular basis.