At 75,000 sq. ft., our massive, state-of-the-art indoor karting facility in the Tinley Park, Mokena, IL area offers speed lovers the thrill of racing F1-inspired karts at speeds of up to 50 mph! Accelerate Indoor Speedway Chicago features two indoor Grand Prix-style tracks and high-speed electric Italian pro-karts for adult and junior racers. Conveniently located in Will County off I-80 between Harlem Avenue and LaGrange Road in the Chicago Southland. In addition, it also offers a full arcade with the latest games and redemption prizes, meeting rooms and a full restaurant and bar. Perfect for thrill-seekers, corporate events, team building and parties!
- Indoor tracks enables perfect racing conditions every day
- F1-inspired electric pro-karts reaching speeds up to 50MPH
- Junior karts for racers at least 48” tall
- High-tech conference rooms for corporate events
- Walk-In - no reservation necessary!
- Stay inside for all turns except the hairpin
- Watch for the back-to-back hairpin turns
- Enter the straight away wide to set you up for the first corner
- Enter turns slowly, exit turns fast
- Stay on the inside when entering corners to reduce lap times
- Hard turns will reduce your speed - let off gas or tap the brake so you do not lose all of your speed
ABOUT OUR KARTS
Our high-speed, Italian pro-karts feature electric engines for exceptional torque and speeds of up to 50MPH. They also feature a four-point safety harness and dual-disc brakes for superior braking.